Chukwa >> mail # user >> Why system.exit() present in Demux.java

Re: Why system.exit() present in Demux.java
I'm not sure why System.exit get's called but I suspect someone had a
use case to know the return status of the process. If that's causing
problems with unit tests, you could have your unit test call
Demux.run(String[] args) directly.