Pig >> mail # user >> does Pig sit on every node in cluster or just namenode??? Please help

+
ife joeseph 2010-08-05, 05:32
+
Thejas M Nair 2010-08-10, 14:57
Re: does Pig sit on every node in cluster or just namenode??? Please help
Perhaps you've forgotten to set the PIG_CLASSPATH variable?

--
Harsh J
www.harshj.com