Accumulo, mail # dev - problem running two consecutive MiniAccumuloClusters

+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-01-10, 23:33
Re: problem running two consecutive MiniAccumuloClusters
Keith Turner 2013-01-11, 14:26
On Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 6:33 PM, Billie Rinaldi
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm experimenting with converting all of our MapReduce tests over to use
> MiniAccumuloCluster.  It's been really challenging to write tests that
> correctly test the behavior of our input and output formats (asserts within
> a Mapper don't work as one would hope), but I've gotten all of the test
> classes to pass individually.  However, when I run any two of them, the
> second one fails with the message: FATAL util.Initialize: Zookeeper needs
> to be up and running in order to init. Exiting ...
>
> I can replicate the issue by copying the existing MiniAccumuloClusterTest
> to a different name (still ending in Test) and running them both.
>
> Any thoughts?

I will look into it.

Are you running two instances of MiniAccumuloClusterTest from the same
java process or from different Java processes?

> Billie
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-01-11, 15:00
+