HBase >> mail # user >> Problem accessing table.jsp page in HBase

Re: Problem accessing table.jsp page in HBase
Yes, everything works fine with the HBase shell. I even ran count on the
table which was having 32 million rows. So, apart from table.jsp everything
looks good.
Is there a place where i can find logs for jetty?

--
Thanks & Regards,
Anil Gupta