Hadoop, mail # general - Question about protocol buffer RPC

+
Hangjun Ye 2013-01-09, 02:08
Re: Question about protocol buffer RPC
Hangjun Ye 2013-01-09, 04:44
Our project is facing similar problem: choosing a PRC framework.
So I want to know if there are any drawbacks in Avro/Thrift and then Hadoop
doesn't use them.

Would appreciate if any insights could be shared for this!

--
Hangjun Ye
+