Hadoop >> mail # general >> Question about protocol buffer RPC

Re: Question about protocol buffer RPC
Our project is facing similar problem: choosing a PRC framework.
So I want to know if there are any drawbacks in Avro/Thrift and then Hadoop
doesn't use them.

Would appreciate if any insights could be shared for this!

--
Hangjun Ye