Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Accumulo Continuous Testing - Verification MR Job Performance

Re: Accumulo Continuous Testing - Verification MR Job Performance
I believe it does take a long time to verify.  Shorter than, but a similar
order of magnitude as, the amount of time it took to write the data.
Others may be able to give you more quantitative information.