Accumulo >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSS] The State of Old Versions

Re: [DISCUSS] The State of Old Versions
Mike-

If there's a ticket that is marked as affecting 1.4.3 that you think
should be done in 1.4.4, you can suggest tagging it with an
anticipated fixVersion of 1.4.4 (or just do it so its more likely to
get reviewed prior to the next 1.4 bugfix release).

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii