HBase >> mail # dev >> precommit machines

+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-04-12, 15:43
+
Giridharan Kesavan 2013-04-12, 16:55
Re: precommit machines
Done. Is this documented somewhere? I had no answer to my mail to the dev
list when I asked why we were not using these machines.

On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 6:55 PM, Giridharan Kesavan <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Nicolas,
>
> Please do not add more machins to hbase pool. There are other projects that
> uses those machines like Pig, hive, hadoop, zookeeper, hcatalog and couple
> of other projects as well.
>
> Please remove hadoop4 and hadoop5 from the pool.
>
> thanks,
> Giridharan
> Apache Jenkins Admin

+