Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Schedule for 1.6.0 release?

+
Sean Busbey 2013-07-11, 21:17
+
Mike Drob 2013-07-11, 21:23
+
Dave Marion 2013-07-11, 21:43
+
Donald Miner 2013-07-12, 18:06
+
Eric Newton 2013-07-12, 18:14
+
Mike Drob 2013-08-27, 20:26
+
Keith Turner 2013-09-18, 14:36
Re: Schedule for 1.6.0 release?
+1

I absolutely need to have multiple volume support in a release by the
end-of-year.

+
Josh Elser 2013-09-18, 14:48
+