Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> cleanup and subjective patches

+
Benjamin Reed 2011-10-31, 21:06
+
Ted Dunning 2011-10-31, 21:10
+
Benjamin Reed 2011-10-31, 21:15
+
Ted Dunning 2011-10-31, 21:18
+
Thomas Koch 2011-10-31, 21:35
+
Ted Dunning 2011-10-31, 21:39
+
Patrick Hunt 2011-10-31, 22:51
+
Mahadev Konar 2011-11-01, 01:47
+
Benjamin Reed 2011-11-01, 04:39
+
Ted Dunning 2011-10-31, 23:08
+
Fournier, Camille F. 2011-11-01, 14:21
+
Patrick Hunt 2011-11-01, 15:40
+
Thomas Koch 2011-11-01, 16:11
+
Fournier, Camille F. 2011-11-01, 16:51
+
Patrick Hunt 2011-11-01, 17:15
+
Fournier, Camille F. 2011-11-01, 18:31
+
Patrick Hunt 2011-11-01, 18:43
+
Patrick Hunt 2011-11-01, 17:32
+
Fournier, Camille F. 2011-11-01, 18:39
+
Benjamin Reed 2011-10-31, 23:28
+
Ted Dunning 2011-10-31, 23:30
+
Patrick Hunt 2011-10-31, 23:31
+
Ted Dunning 2011-10-31, 23:43
Re: cleanup and subjective patches
Benjamin Reed:
> i know we have discussed this in the past, but we never really came to
> a consensus or policy, so i'd like to reopen the discussion on cleanup
> and subjective patches.
Just one question: Could you please try to elaborate on how a non subjective
distinction could be made between "subjective" and "non-subjective" patches?

Regards,

Thomas Koch, http://www.koch.ro
+
Ted Dunning 2011-10-31, 22:26