Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> cleanup and subjective patches

Re: cleanup and subjective patches
Benjamin Reed:
> i know we have discussed this in the past, but we never really came to
> a consensus or policy, so i'd like to reopen the discussion on cleanup
> and subjective patches.
Just one question: Could you please try to elaborate on how a non subjective
distinction could be made between "subjective" and "non-subjective" patches?

Regards,

Thomas Koch, http://www.koch.ro