HBase >> mail # user >> Export / Import and table splits

Re: Export / Import and table splits
I am not aware of a tool which can pre-split table using another table's
region boundaries as template.

Such a tool would be nice to have.

Cheers

On Tue, May 7, 2013 at 3:23 PM, Jean-Marc Spaggiari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]