MapReduce >> mail # dev >> JobConf and MiniMapRedCluster

Re: JobConf and MiniMapRedCluster
Why do you imagine a test case would need the Configured and Tool
interfaces, which are more useful for actual client apps?

Or did you mean these should support running Tool apps?

> Any plans to update this or should file a JIRA?

No plans as far as I'm aware; please do file a JIRA with a patch if
this makes sense to improve. Also do check out trunk first.

--
Harsh J