Avro >> mail # user >> STORE USING AvroStorage - ignores Pig field names, only using their position

+
Ruslan Al-Fakikh 2013-11-17, 02:19
+
Russell Jurney 2013-11-17, 02:53
+
Ruslan Al-Fakikh 2013-11-17, 03:16
+
Russell Jurney 2013-11-17, 03:17
+
Ruslan Al-Fakikh 2013-11-17, 03:40
Re: STORE USING AvroStorage - ignores Pig field names, only using their position
including this last message to pig user list

+
Russell Jurney 2013-11-17, 04:01