HBase, mail # user - Any update for this issue HBASE-3529

+
dong.yajun 2013-05-31, 02:06
+
Ted Yu 2013-05-31, 02:24
+
dong.yajun 2013-05-31, 02:35
Re: Any update for this issue HBASE-3529
Michel Segel 2013-05-31, 08:32
Boris Lublinsky and I published an article on something we did a few years ago.
(It's on  InfoQ )

We did a small project of integrating Lucene and HBase for searching POI data.

It would probably do what you want.

Mike Segel