Flume >> mail # user >> How to run flume-mg in background?

Re: How to run flume-mg in background?
Easiest way I have found is to run it in a screen instance:

$ screen -R <unique name>
(you're now in a screen instance)
$ <run flume>
(type Ctrl-a then d to leave screen; to go back to that instance, retype
the command from above)

- Connor