HDFS >> mail # user >> Re: are we able to decommission multi nodes at one time?

+
Yanbo Liang 2013-04-02, 07:36
+
Henry JunYoung KIM 2013-04-01, 05:26
+
varun kumar 2013-04-01, 06:23
+
Yanbo Liang 2013-04-02, 03:01
Re: are we able to decommission multi nodes at one time?
I can translate it to native English: how many nodes you want to
decommission?
On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 11:01 AM, Yanbo Liang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You want to decommission how many nodes?
>

> 2013/4/2 Henry JunYoung KIM <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>> 15 for datanodes and 3 for replication factor.
>>
>> 2013. 4. 1., 오후 3:23, varun kumar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 작성:
>>
>> > How many nodes do you have and replication factor for it.

+
Henry Junyoung Kim 2013-04-04, 04:46