Pig >> mail # user >> using multipe avro schemas in globbed files (schema merging)

Re: using multipe avro schemas in globbed files (schema merging)
Hi Markus,

Thank you for sharing your problem.

Looking at the PIG-2579
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIG-2579>patch, it seems to try
to address two issues at the same time:
1) Globs support
2) Multiple Avro schemas support

I think that it's better to solve one issue at a time. In fact, there is
another jira PIG-2492 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIG-2492> that
tries to address #1 particularly. Once
PIG-2492<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIG-2492>is resolved, I
think we can rebase/fix the
PIG-2579 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIG-2579> patch on top of
that.

I am happy to work on both jiras. Please let me know what you think.

Thanks,
Cheolsoo