Flume >> mail # user >> How to decrease the trigger frequency of the source

How to decrease the trigger frequency of the source
Hello,

I write a customize source of flume to read data from memory cache (Redis).
And it results  the CPU usage of redis is too high. So I want to decrease
the trigger frequency of the source. So could you tell me how to configure
flume to decrease the frequency?

Thanks a lot
Brad