Hive, mail # user - Issue while using hive 0.9

+
Sarath 2012-09-17, 10:54
+
Joshi, Rekha 2012-09-17, 11:12
+
Sarath 2012-09-17, 11:40
Re: Issue while using hive 0.9
Ashutosh Chauhan 2012-09-17, 15:26
That won't work. You must use the exact same version which was used while
compiling Hive, i.e., 3.0.1 any other version won't work. Look at the
 classpath of java process of Hive to make sure there is no other version
in your classpath.

Hope it helps,
Ashutosh

+