Sqoop, mail # user - password in job.xml

+
ranjith raghunath 2013-01-24, 02:25
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-01-24, 04:11
+
ranjith raghunath 2013-01-24, 04:56
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-01-24, 15:39
Re: password in job.xml
ranjith raghunath 2013-01-25, 00:59
Appreciate it. Thanks again for the response.