HDFS >> mail # user >> Re: issue about the MR JOB local dir

Re: issue about the MR JOB local dir
These are the directories where NodeManager (as configured) will store its local files. Local files includes scripts, jars, libraries - all files sent to nodes via DistributedCache.

Thanks,
+Vinod

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE