Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Bugfix release 2.0.4.1

Re: Bugfix release 2.0.4.1

It's a little dirty, but Mark and Jarek (presumably from BigTop) ran a patched version with my change at MAPREDUCE-5240.

If someone can run the BigTop tests with that change (for e.g using locally built artifacts), that can help us fix any other blockers beyond MAPREDUCE-5240 in any downstream components that BigTop includes.

Otherwise we may end up creating lots of bug-fix releases.

Thanks,
+Vinod