Chukwa >> mail # dev >> Re: binary release artifacts

Re: binary release artifacts
Hi Tim,

There is LICENSE.txt and NOTICES.txt in both source and binary package.  In
the binary package, the files are located in $PREFIX/share/doc/chukwa to
match what standard Linux file system layout.  We voted for source release
and there is no Apache restriction that a source release, can not procedure
a binary package.  There is also no restriction that binary release must
have LICENSE.txt and NOTICES.txt in the top level directory.  Therefore,
Chukwa packages should be fine.  Let us know if there is any questions.

regards,
Eric
On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 9:20 AM, Tim Williams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Maybe my subscription was confirmed yet the first time I sent this...

+
ant elder 2013-09-22, 05:01
+
Tim Williams 2013-09-14, 00:18