Flume >> mail # dev >> Eclipse Code Formatting Guidelines for Apache Flume Source Code

Eclipse Code Formatting Guidelines for Apache Flume Source Code
I wanted to check if this is the current code formatting standards for the
project:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLUME/Code+Formatting

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/27850532/eclipse-format.xml

I stumbled upon the link while reviewing other information in the wiki

If there are any other recent changes since the initial upload in June 2012
please let me know.

I just wanted to make sure that I am up to date with the coding standards

Some of my earlier patches had formatting issues as pointed out during the
reviews and I would like to prevent that in subsequent, future patches
submitted.
+
Hari Shreedharan 2013-04-06, 18:39
+