Chukwa >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Chukwa 0.5.0 release candidate 0

Re: [VOTE] Chukwa 0.5.0 Release Candidate 3
This is a reminder to vote Chukwa 0.5.0 release candidate 3.  We are
still missing 2 IPMC votes to close this vote.  If someone could take
a look, it would be greatly appreciated.

regards,
Eric