HBase, mail # dev - Re: ANN: The 3rd hbase 0.94.2 release candidate is available for download

Re: ANN: The 3rd hbase 0.94.2 release candidate is available for download
Gregory Chanan 2012-10-02, 17:20
I tried out the client (ok, not the actual client, but pretty close) on a
benchmark app and it got stuck.  I filed:
Not sure if that necessitates a -1, because it appears to happen on earlier
0.94 versions as well.

Greg