HBase >> mail # user >> Does hbase.hregion.max.filesize have a limit?

Does hbase.hregion.max.filesize have a limit?
Hi, all.

I have a simple question: does hbase.hregion.max.filesize have a limit?
May I specify a very large value to this? like 40G or more? (don't
consider the performance)
I didn't find any description about this from official site or google.

Thanks.

--

Regards,
Cheng Su