Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release ZooKeeper 3.3.4 (candidate 0)

+
Patrick Hunt 2011-11-17, 07:11
+
Patrick Hunt 2011-11-19, 05:53
On Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 11:11 PM, Patrick Hunt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have created a candidate build for ZooKeeper 3.3.4. 22 JIRAs are
> addressed in this release.
>
> *** Please download, test and VOTE before the
> *** vote closes 11pm PT on Saturday, November 19.***
>
> http://people.apache.org/~phunt/zookeeper-3.3.4-candidate-0/
>
> Should we release this?

+1. I pulled 3.3.4 into Bigtop and rebuilt the entire stack over here:
     http://bigtop01.cloudera.org:8080/view/RCs/job/Bigtop-trunk-rc-zookeeper-3.3.4/

Folks interested in testing *clients* of ZK can install everything in the usual
manner from packages ([X] stands for centos5, centos6, fedora15, sles11, lucid):
    http://bigtop01.cloudera.org:8080/view/RCs/job/Bigtop-trunk-rc-zookeeper-3.3.4/label=[X]/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/output/bigtop.repo

I also executed HBase running with this RC:
    http://bigtop01.cloudera.org:8080/view/RCs/job/Bigtop-rc-smoketest/10/

Thanks,
Roman.

P.S. Now onto 3.4!