HBase, mail # user - regionserver stucking

+
hua beatls 2013-04-17, 07:37
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-04-17, 08:06
+
hua beatls 2013-04-17, 08:26
+
hua beatls 2013-04-17, 08:34
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-04-17, 08:35
Re: regionserver stucking
Mohammad Tariq 2013-04-17, 08:54
You could make use of jVisualVM as well. Comes in quite handy.

Warm Regards,
Tariq
https://mtariq.jux.com/
cloudfront.blogspot.com
On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 2:05 PM, ramkrishna vasudevan <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Just do jstack with pid.
>
> Regards
> Ram
>

> On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 1:56 PM, hua beatls <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > any good tool for thread dump? can you recommand?
> >
> > Thanks!
> >
> > beatls
> >

> > On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 4:06 PM, ramkrishna vasudevan <
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > > Can you attach a thread dump for this ?  Which version of HBase are you
> > > using.
> > >
> > > Logs also if attached would be fine.
> > >
> > > Regards
> > > Ram