Flume >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Apache Flume version 1.3.0

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Flume version 1.3.0 rc5
Hmm. Well if we are going to spin another RC I'd like to get FLUME-1740 in
if possible, which simply removes cruft from Git that is not included in
the distribution.

Regards,
Mike
On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 2:25 PM, Hari Shreedharan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]