HBase >> mail # user >> Online/Realtime query with filter and join?

Online/Realtime query with filter and join?
Hi Folks

It seems to be impossible, but I still want to check if there is a way we
can do "complex" query on HBase with "Order By", "JOIN".. etc like we have
with normal RDBMS, we are asked to provided such a solution for it, any
ideas? Thanks for your help.

BTW, i think maybe impala from CDH would be a way to go, but haven't got
time to check it yet.

Thanks
Ramon