HBase >> mail # user >> How to implement tests for python based application using Hbase-thrift interface

How to implement tests for python based application using Hbase-thrift interface
Hello,

I wrote some code in python using Hbase as image storage.
I want my code to be tested independently of some external Hbase full
architecture so my question is :
Is there some "howto" helping on instantiate a temporary local
minicluster + thrift interface in order to pass python (or maybe other
language) hbase-thrift based tests easily.

Cheers,

--
Damien