HBase, mail # user - Is "synchronized" required?

+
Bing Li 2013-02-04, 20:20
+
Harsh J 2013-02-04, 20:21
+
Ted Yu 2013-02-04, 20:25
+
Bing Li 2013-02-04, 20:32
+
Haijia Zhou 2013-02-04, 20:42
Re: Is "synchronized" required?
Adrien Mogenet 2013-02-04, 21:13
Beware, HTablePool is not totally thread-safe as well:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-6651.

Adrien Mogenet
06.59.16.64.22
http://www.mogenet.me