HBase >> mail # dev >> 0.94 tests back in shape and some guidelines

+
lars hofhansl 2012-12-25, 19:57
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2012-12-25, 20:11
+
yuzhihong@... 2012-12-25, 21:17
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-12-26, 01:29
+
Ted Yu 2012-12-26, 07:38
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2012-12-26, 03:49
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-12-27, 06:02
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-12-28, 05:02
+
lars hofhansl 2012-12-27, 06:29
+
Stack 2012-12-26, 16:53
+
Stack 2012-12-26, 17:08
+
Stack 2012-12-26, 18:03
+
Enis Söztutar 2012-12-26, 20:02
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-12-27, 04:05
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2012-12-27, 19:49
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2012-12-27, 21:35
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-12-27, 21:03
+
lars hofhansl 2012-12-27, 06:37
+
Enis Söztutar 2012-12-27, 19:26
+
Ted Yu 2012-12-29, 00:28
Re: 0.94 tests back in shape and some guidelines
I feel that would be overkill. Test suite runs for a long time. Personally I hate to run them locally and have my machine taken over for an hour.

If is passed HadoopQA in trunk and a few relevant tests in 0.94 were run (if applicable) I think that is good enough.

If it doesn't pass the 0.94 run we'll find out soon enough. If the test suite is stable that is :)
The gatekeeper are the release tests, not HadoopQA... IMHO.
-- Lars