Hive, mail # user - Hive ODBC driver

hive odbc driver
Chhaya Vishwakarma 2013-01-30, 06:29
Hi,

I am using cloudera hive odbc driver made DSN but when I am trying to connect to data source thorugh visual studio its giving me error while testing

: [cid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]7F30]

Can anyone help me In this?

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient(s). Unintended recipients are prohibited from taking action on the basis of information in this e-mail and using or disseminating the information, and must notify the sender and delete it from their system. L&T Infotech will not accept responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of, or the presence of any virus or disabling code in this e-mail"