Flume >> mail # user >> Failover Processor + Load Balanced Processor?

Re: Failover Processor + Load Balanced Processor?
Since there was no response to this, I set up a separate ticket  at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLUME-1541 and implemented it as a
SinkSelector for the LoadBalancingSinkProcessor.

Review can be found at https://reviews.apache.org/r/6939/

Chris: if you're interested you may want to give this a poke, see if it
fulfills your needs. The only change in configuration needed is to
change the selector type from "round_robin" to "round_robin_backoff"