Hive >> mail # user >> hive.query.string not reflecting the current query

RE: hive.query.string not reflecting the current query
Hi,

Sorry for the late reply.
Maybe the property 'hive.io.filter.expr.serialized' is something that can help?
It works for me, and it certainly works in the case where the query does not
result in a Map/Reduce (which is something that I rely on).

(If you google you should be able to find out about it.)

Regards,

Peter Marron
Senior Developer, Research & Development

Office: +44 (0) 118-940-7609  [EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Theale Court First Floor, 11-13 High Street, Theale, RG7 5AH, UK
[cid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]66A0]

[cid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]66A0]<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Trillium-Software/109184815778307>

[cid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]66A0]<https://twitter.com/TrilliumSW>

[cid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]66A0]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/17710>
www.trilliumsoftware.com<http://www.trilliumsoftware.com/>

Be Certain About Your Data. Be Trillium Certain.