HBase, mail # dev - TestHLog hanging in trunk

TestHLog hanging in trunk
Gary Helmling 2011-10-05, 18:23
I've noticed that TestHLog is currently hanging in trunk (haven't checked
other branches).  Oddly the tests actually complete, but then the test hangs
in teardown.

Seems to be something in the server shutdown hooks.  git bisect tracks down
the hang to this commit:

commit 9c195c7ef350a932a9901a2069b96694d202c675
Author: Michael Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date:   Fri Sep 30 21:45:20 2011 +0000

    HBASE-4209 The HBase hbase-daemon.sh SIGKILLs master when stopping it

    git-svn-id:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hbase/trunk@117784913f79535-47bb-0310-9956-ffa450edef68
Anyone else noticed this on TestHLog or other tests?  I think it may be
behind some of our odd test cleanup issues up in Jenkins.

--gh