HBase >> mail # user >> Logging for MR Job

Re: Logging for MR Job
Did you try passing in the log level via  generic options?
E.g. I can switch the log level of a running job via:
hadoop jar hadoop-mapreduce-examples.jar pi *-D
mapred.map.child.log.level=DEBUG *10 10
hadoop jar hadoop-mapreduce-examples.jar pi *-D
mapred.map.child.log.level=INFO* 10 10

--Suraj