HDFS >> mail # user >> Re: How to find Replication factor for one perticular folder in HDFS

Re: How to find Replication factor for one perticular folder in HDFS
Its "hdfs getconf", not "hdfs -getconf". The first sub-command is not
an option arg, generally, when using the hadoop/hdfs/yarn/mapred
scripts.

--
Harsh J