Pig, mail # user - Error with Pig (CDH4.0.0)

+
Dhaval Shah 2012-10-09, 22:29
+
Cheolsoo Park 2012-10-09, 22:57
+
Dhaval Shah 2012-10-09, 23:02
+
Cheolsoo Park 2012-10-09, 23:15
+
Russell Jurney 2012-10-09, 23:34
Re: Error with Pig (CDH4.0.0)
Cheolsoo Park 2012-10-09, 23:50
Hi Russell,

I am sorry if this was a spam to other Pig users. I will try to redirect
CDH-specific questions to cdh-user if that's preferred. Please let me know.

Regarding your question, I guess that the main complexity with upgrading
from CDH3 to CDH4 come from that CDH4 includes both MR1 and MR2. We provide
RPMs so that many details can be automatically taken care of, but it can
sometimes cause subtle problems if the instructions on the Cloudera web
page are not followed depending on environment.

Thanks,
Cheolsoo

+
Russell Jurney 2012-10-09, 23:56