Avro >> mail # user >> C implementation - wrong number of records

+
Miki Tebeka 2011-05-12, 05:16
+
Douglas Creager 2011-05-12, 14:26
Re: C implementation - wrong number of records
Hello Doug,

> You found a bug in the C library's file reader code; I've opened up a bug report for it:
Great, thanks for the quick response.

All the best,
--
Miki
[I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it]