MapReduce, mail # user - Out of memory (heap space) errors on job tracker

+
David Rosenstrauch 2012-06-08, 15:26
Re: Out of memory (heap space) errors on job tracker
Arun C Murthy 2012-06-08, 18:59
This shouldn't be happening at all...

What version of hadoop are you running? Potentially you need configs to protect the JT that you are missing, those should ensure your hadoop-1.x JT is very reliable.

Arun

--
Arun C. Murthy
Hortonworks Inc.