MapReduce >> mail # user >> Out of memory (heap space) errors on job tracker

Re: Out of memory (heap space) errors on job tracker
This shouldn't be happening at all...

What version of hadoop are you running? Potentially you need configs to protect the JT that you are missing, those should ensure your hadoop-1.x JT is very reliable.

Arun

--
Arun C. Murthy
Hortonworks Inc.