Hive >> mail # user >> Hive and CDH4 GA

Re: Hive and CDH4 GA
I found this issue [1] and applied the patch but still the issue persists.

Any different way that I should be creating my assembly (currently just
doing "ant clean tar") so that it works with hadoop 2.0.0 on its classpath?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-3029

--