Pig >> mail # user >> PigLatin : How to find size of the input file

Re: PigLatin : How to find size of the input file
Hi Pooja,

You can do a "fs -dus /path/to/dir" to get the size in bytes. If you
need to compare size with something it's easier to use a scripting
language (python etc) to do that, and invoke your pig query from that.

Sent from my iPhone