Accumulo >> mail # user >> Can I pre-create tablets?

Re: Can I pre-create tablets?
I'm confused.
I created a table with 100 splits.

 OK

?

> Is there a way to pre-create the tablets so
> I can have 100 tablets accepting entries from the start of the
> map-reduce job?

So, you created a table with splits, then you didn't have have multiple
tablets?

Did you read from a split tablet and output to a new table?

Or are all your tablets sitting on one tablet server?

The current load balancer isn't terribly aggressive about moving new splits
off to other servers.

One way to work around this problem is to create the table, with splits,
offline the table and bring it online again.  That will spread them around
pretty fast.

-Eric