Pig >> mail # dev >> REMINDER: Pig developer meeting in February

+
Olga Natkovich 2011-02-03, 18:42
+
Benjamin Reed 2011-02-03, 19:24
Re: REMINDER: Pig developer meeting in February
I'll be there.

Ashutosh
On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 11:24, Benjamin Reed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> i'll be there.
>
> ben
>
> On 02/03/2011 10:42 AM, Olga Natkovich wrote:
>>
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> This is just a reminder that the meeting will be held next Wednesday, 2/9
>> 4-6 pm at Yahoo campus.
>>
>> If you have not yet responded but planning to attend, please, let me know.
>>
>> Olga

+
Olga Natkovich 2011-02-08, 18:29
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2011-02-09, 05:38
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2011-02-12, 01:33
+
Santhosh Srinivasan 2011-02-12, 02:30
+
arvind@...) 2011-02-14, 20:55
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2011-02-14, 23:48
+
Olga Natkovich 2011-02-15, 00:11
+
Renato Marroquín Mogrovej... 2011-02-15, 00:53
+
Alan Gates 2011-02-15, 08:54
+
Ashutosh Chauhan 2011-02-15, 09:05